*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Cuba - Artemisa & Mayabeque Provinces (PDF Chapter)
This is the Artemisa & Mayabeque Provinces chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cuba guidebook.
Leap-frogged by almost all international visitors, Cuba’s two smallest provinces are a patch-work of citrus and pineapple fields; amongst them lie a smattering of small towns that will satisfy the curious and the brave.
- roam the abandoned ruins of Antiguo Cafetal Angerona, a once-mighty coffee planta-tion
- go green at Cuba’s primary ecovillage, Las Terrazas, where the slopes have been replanted with trees, orchids, painters and poets
- hike in Soroa, the ‘rainbow of Cuba’, amid giant ferns and diminutive orchids
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Artemisa Province, San Antonio de los Baños, Arte-misa, Soroa, Las Terrazas, Mayabeque Province, Playa Jibacoa Area, Jaruco, Surgidero de Batabanó.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.