Cruise Ports Northeast Asia
1st Edition Oct 2019
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Modern metropolises and ancient capitals fringe the coastlines of Northeast Asia. Lonely Planet is your passport to Cruise Ports Northeast Asia, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Dine, drink and shop in Tokyo, explore Shànghǎi’s iconic riverfront, and eat the freshest seafood in Busan; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Cruise Ports North-east Asia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Cruise Ports Northeast Asia Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, art, architecture, food, drink
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour maps
Coverage includes: Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagoya, Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe, Kochi, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Kanazawa, Hokkaido, Okinawa-honto, Keelung & Taipei, Shànghǎi, Jeju Island, Busan and more
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.