Cruise Ports Mediterranean Europe
1st Edition Oct 2019
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Part history tour, part beach vacation, part culinary odyssey, this region offers a veritable feast for every traveller, whether in world-class cities or zipping around tiny islands. Lonely Planet is your passport to Cruise Ports Mediterranean Europe, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Admire Gaudí’s genius in Barcelona, feast on art in Florence, or walk Dubrovnik’s historic street; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Cruise Ports Mediterranean Eu-rope and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Cruise Ports Mediterranean Europe Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, art, architecture, food, wine
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 123 colour maps
Coverage includes: Barcelona, Marseille, Cannes, Nice, Monaco, Genoa, Cinque Terre, Florence, Pisa, Rome, Naples, Pompeii, Palermo, Sardinia, Valletta, Venice, Split, Dubrovnik, Montenegro, Corfu, Crete, Rhodes, Athens, Istanbul and more
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.