Cruise Ports European Rivers
1st Edition Oct 2019
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
European river cruises are elegantly casual affairs, perfect for exploring the arts and culture that beckon ashore. Lonely Planet is your passport to Europe’s rivers, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Sip your wine while watching picture-perfect European scenery breeze past – castles, medieval villages and fields of flowers. Get to the heart of Europe’s rivers and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Cruise Ports European Rivers Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, art, architecture, food, wine
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 21 colour maps
Coverage includes: Northern Rhine (Germany), Southern Rhine (France, Germany & Switzerland), Western Danube (Austria & Germany), Eastern Danube (Hungary & Serbia), Seine (France), Elbe (Czech Republic & Germany), Moselle (Germany), Douro (Portugal), Dnieper (Ukraine), Rhône (France), Main (Germany), and more
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.