Croatia - Zagreb (PDF Chapter)
This is the Zagreb chapter from Lonely Planet’s Croatia guidebook.
Zagreb has culture, arts, music, architecture, gastronomy and all the other things that make a quality capital city. Croatia’s coastal attractions aside, Zagreb has finally been discovered as a popular city-break destination in its own right.
- sip coffee and cocktails alfresco-style along the chic Tkalčićeva strip
- gape at the remains of failed romances at the quirky Museum of Broken Relationships
- stroll along the winding streets of the ancient Upper Town
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Tours, Courses, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Shopping.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.