Croatia - Zagreb (PDF Chapter)
This is the Zagreb chapter from Lonely Planet’s Croatia guidebook.
The cafe culture here is just one facet of this city’s vibrant street life, egged on by a year-round swag of events that bring music, pop-up markets and food stalls to the plazas and parks. Zagreb is the little city that could.
- soak up the red-roof views from Katarinin Trg before strolling the Upper Town lanes to ex-plore Zagreb’s most ancient section
- marvel at Mirogoj’s grand architecture and highly idiosyncratic tombs and crypts
- put your feet up with a coffee or cocktail along Tkalciceva while watching the world prome-nade by
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation