Croatia travel guide
If your Mediterranean fantasies feature balmy days by sapphire waters in the shade of ancient walled towns, Croatia is the place to turn them into reality. Lonely Planet is your passport to Croa-tia, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Take the cable car up Mt Srđ for a view over majestic Dubrovnik, traverse the exquisite watery world of Plitvice Lakes National Park, sample the best of regional food in Istria; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Croatia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Croatia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Croatia Today, History, The Croatian Mindset, Architecture, the Natural Environment, The Arts
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version)
Coverage includes: Zagreb, Inland Croatia, Istria, Kvarner, Northern Dalmatia, Split, Central Dalmatia, Dubrovnik, Southern Dalmatia and more