*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.Our warehouse is closed March 28-30th too, in case you were wondering.
Croatia - Split & Central Dalmatia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Split & Central Dalmatia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Croatia guidebook.
Central Dalmatia is the most action-packed, sight-rich and diverse part of Croatia, with pretty islands, quiet ports, rugged mountains, dozens of castles and an emerging culinary scene, as well as two Unesco World Heritage sites: Diocletian’s Palace in Split and Trogir.
- discover Split’s ancient heart in Diocletian’s Palace, a quarter that buzzes day and night
- savour the food and beaches of Vis, one of Croatia’s remotest islands
- stretch out on Zlatni Rat, Croatia’s most photogenic beach, in Bol
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Split & Around Split, Kaštela, Trogir, Šolta Island, Omiš, Makarska Riviera, Brela, Makarska, Biokovo Nature Park, Brač Island, Supetar, Bol, Hvar Island, Hvar Town, Stari Grad, Jelsa, Vis Island, Vis Town and Komiža.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.