Croatia - Split & Central Dalmatia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Split & Central Dalmatia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Croatia guide-book.
Central Dalmatia is the most action-packed and diverse part of Croatia, with pretty islands, qui-et ports, rugged mountains, numerous castles and an emerging culinary scene, as well as three Unesco World Heritage Sites.
- discover Split’s ancient heart in Diocletian’s Palace, a quarter that buzzes day and night
- savour the food and beaches of Vis, one of Croatia’s remotest islands
- stretch out on Zlatni Rat, Croatia’s most photogenic beach, in the pretty town of Bol
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Split & Around, Kaštela, Trogir, Šolta Island, Stobre? & Podstrana, Omiš, Makarska Riviera, Brela, Makarska, Biokovo Nature Park, Bra? Island, Supetar, Bol, Hvar Island, Hvar Town, Pakleni Islands, Stari Grad, Jelsa, Vis Island, Vis Town, Komiža.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.