Croatia - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This chapter contains the Welcome to Croatia, Croatia’s Top 17, Need to Know, What’s New, If You Like..., Month by Month, Itineraries, Outdoor Activities, Croatia’s Islands, Travel with Children, Eat & Drink Like a Local, and Regions at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s Croatia guidebook.
Your journey to Croatia starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on outdoor activities.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about travelling with children
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Croatia, Croatia’s Top 17, Need to Know, What’s New, If You Like: Walled Towns, Beaches, Culinary Specialities, Roman Remains, Outdoor Activities, Nightlife, National Parks, Low-Key Hideaways, Month by Month, Itineraries, Outdoor Ac-tivities, Croatia’s Islands, Travel with Children, Eat & Drink Like a Local, and Regions at a Glance.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.