Croatia - Northern Dalmatia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Northern Dalmatia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Croatia guidebook.
Serving that classic Dalmatian cocktail of historic towns, jewel-like waters, rugged limestone mountains, sun-kissed islands, gorgeous climate and Mediterranean cuisine, this region is a holidaymaker’s paradise. Northern Dalmatia, if not quite undiscovered, is certainly less overrun.
- marvel at the otherworldly turquoise lakes and dramatic waterfalls of Plitvice Lakes National Park
- stroll alongside gurgling crystalline streams in Krka National Park, swim in a waterfall-fed lake and explore historic monasteries
- explore Roman ruins, intriguing museums, local eateries and hip bars within the marbled streets of the Zadar old town
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Lika, Plitvice Lakes & Around, Paklenica National Park, Pag Island, Pag Town, Novalja & Around, Zadar, Dugi Otok, Veli Rat, Božava, Sali, Telašćica Bay, Šibenik-Knin Region, Kornati Islands, Tisno & Murter Island, Krka National Park, Šibenik, Primošten and Rogoznica.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.