Croatia - Northern Dalmatia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Northern Dalmatia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Croatia guidebook.
Serving the classic Dalmatian cocktail of historic towns, jewel-like waters, rugged limestone mountains, sun-kissed islands, gorgeous climate and Mediterranean cuisine, this region is a holidaymaker’s dream.
- marvel at the other-worldly turquoise lakes and dramatic waterfalls of Croatia’s top natural attraction, Plitvice Lakes National Park
- stroll alongside crystalline streams, swim in a waterfall-fed lake and explore historic monas-teries in Krka National Park
- explore Roman ruins, intriguing museums, local eateries and hip bars within the marbled streets of Zadar’s old town
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Lika, Plitvice Lakes & Around, Gospic, Paklenica National Park, Pag Island, Pag Town, Zrce Beach, Novalja, Nin, Zadar, Dugi Otok, Veli Rat & Punta Bjanca, Božava, Sali, Telašcica Bay, Šibenik-Knin Region, Tisno & Murter Island, Krka National Park, Šibenik, Primošten, Rogoznica.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation