Croatia - Kvarner (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Kvarner chapter from Lonely Planet’s Croatia guidebook.
Sheltered by soaring mountains, the Kvarner Gulf has long been loved by visitors attracted by the mild climate and cobalt waters, and those in search of more than just beach appeal.
- wander the cobbled streets of ancient Rab Town
- sample Croatian specialities in Volosko
- find bears and views in the high country, in Ucka Nature Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Rijeka & Around, Risnjak National Park, Volosko, Opatija, Ucka Nature Park, Lošinj & Cres Islands, Beli, Cres Town, Valun, Lubenice, Osor, Nere-zine, Mali Lošinj, Veli Lošinj, Krk Island, Malinska, Krk Town, Punat, Vrbnik, Baška, East Kvarner Coast, Crikvenica, Senj, Rab Island, Rab Town, Lopar.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.