Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Croatia - Istria (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Istria chapter from Lonely Planet’s Croatia guidebook.
Istria’s madly popular coast gets flooded with Central European tourists in summer, but you can still feel alone and undisturbed in the peninsula’s interior, even in mid-August. With acclaimed gastronomy and historical charm, it’s a little slice of heaven.
- admire the mosaics of Euphrasian Basilica, Poreč’s top temple
- search for the elusive truffle in the forests around Buzet
- getting the perfect holiday snap of west-coast gem Rovinj’s old town
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Istria’s West Coast, Pula, Cape Kamenjak, Brijuni Islands, Vodnjan, Bale, Rovinj, Crveni Otok & Sveta Katarina, Limska Draga Fjord, Poreč, Umag, Central & Eastern Istria, Momjan, Grožnjan, Motovun, Buzet, Roč, Hum, Pazin, Gračišće, Svetvinčenat and Labin & Rabac.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.