*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Croatia - Inland Croatia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Inland Croatia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Croatia guidebook.
In addition to Zagreb, the country’s burgeoning capital, inland Croatia offers diverse landscapes featuring a mix of small-town highlights, countryside delights and natural marvels.
- admire Varaždin’s immaculately preserved baroque architecture
- explore Baranja’s wine roads and historic cellars
- take a boat tour through the vast wetlands of Kopa?ki Rit Nature Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Around Zagreb, Samobor, Mt Medvednica, Zagorje, Marija Bistrica, Klanjec, Krapinske Toplice, Krapina, Varaždinske Toplice, Varaždin, Me?imurje, Slavonia, Ðakovo, Osijek, Kopa?ki Rit Nature Park, Northern Baranja, Vukovar and Ilok.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.