Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Croatia - Dubrovnik & Southern Dalmatia (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Dubrovnik & Southern Dalmatia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Croatia guidebook.
Dubrovnik is simply unique; its beauty is bewitching, its setting sublime. Not that it’s a secret – quite the opposite. Thousands of visitors walk along its marble streets every day of the year, gazing, gasping and happily snapping away.
- circle historic Dubrovnik’s mighty walls and then catch the cable car up Mt Srđ for breathtaking views from above
- soak up the sublime medieval atmosphere of the walled Korčula
- seek out Mljet’s secluded beaches, villages and eateries down the island’s east end, before joining summertime throngs at national park’s pretty lakes
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Dubrovnik & Around, Cavtat, Konavle, Elafiti Islands, Mljet Island, Mljet National Park, Okuklje, Saplunara, Pelješac Peninsula, Ston & Mali Ston, Orebić, Viganj, Korčula Island, Korčula Town, Lumbarda and Lastovo Island.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.