Croatia - Dubrovnik & Southern Dalmatia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Dubrovnik & Southern Dalmatia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Croatia guidebook.
From the island of Kor?ula in the northwest to the dreamy plains of Konavle in the southeast, Southern Dalmatia is a region to be savoured by beach seekers, wine lovers and history buffs alike.
- circle historic Dubrovnik’s mighty walls and then catch the cable car up Mt Sr? for breathtak-ing views from above
- soak up Kor?ula Town’s medieval atmosphere amid the marble streets of the walled town
- seek out secluded beaches down at Mljet Island’s east end, before joining the throngs at the national park’s pretty lakes
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Dubrovnik & Around, Cavtat, Konavle, Elafiti Islands, Mljet Island, Mljet National Park, Okuklje, Saplunara, Pelješac Peninsula, Ston & Mali Ston, Orebi?, Kor?ula Island, Kor?ula Town, Lumbarda, Vela Luka, Lastovo Island.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.