Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Crete - Hania (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Hania chapter from Lonely Planet’s Crete guidebook.
Once Greece’s jewel of a capital, Hania is now filled with arty hotels, interesting shops and some of Greece’s best eateries. The region also boasts the grandest gorge in Europe and beaches that are among the most beautiful in the world.
- soak up Hania’s splendid Venetian harbour
- luxuriate on the fine pink-cream sands of Elafonisi in the remote southwest
- enjoy live Cretan music in its natural habitat in laid-back Paleohora
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Hania & around, Akrotiri Peninsula, Aptera, Armenoi & around, Almyrida, Vamos, Gavalohori, Georgioupoli, Lake Kournas, Vryses, Sfakia, Askyfou, Imbros Gorge, Frangokastello, Hora Sfakion & around, Loutro, Agia Roumeli, Sougia, Lissos, Paleohora & around, Elafonisi, Hrysoskalitissas, Gavdos Island, Lefka Ori, Samaria Gorge, Omalos, Falasarna, Gramvousa Peninsula, Kissamos (Kastelli), Polyrrinia and Rodopou Peninsula
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.