Crete travel guide - 7th edition
7th Edition Feb 2020
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Crete is a tapestry of splendid beaches, ancient treasures and landscapes, weaving in vibrant cities and dreamy villages, where locals share their traditions, wonderful cuisine and generous spirit. Lonely Planet is your passport to Crete, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Rub shoulders with the ghosts of the Minoans at the Palace of Knossos, explore the labyrinthine lanes of Rethymno’s Old Quarter, and relax in the lakeside cafes of Agios Nikolaos; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Crete and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Crete Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - History, The Cretan Way of Life, Minoan Art & Culture, The Arts, Nature & Wildlife
Coverage includes: Hania, Rethymno Province, Iraklio Province, Lasithi Province and more
Leaving before then? Find our current edition here.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.