Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Costa Rica - Understand Costa Rica and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
All the info you need on everything from history, the Tico way of life, and the beauty of the landscapes and environment to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and lesbian travellers, and travellers with disabilities.
- a rundown on Costa Rica’s pre-Colombian beginnings
- info on the vast array of habitats encompassed in this majestic land
- full coverage of the exotic species inhabiting Costa Rica, from monkeys to sea turtles
- details on the Tico way of life and their pura vida
Coverage includes: Costa Rica Today, History, The Tico Way of Life, Landscapes & Ecology, Directory A–Z, and Transportation.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.