*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Costa Rica travel guide
12th Edition Oct 2016
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
All trails lead to waterfalls, crater lakes or jungle-fringed beaches. Explored by horseback, on foot or by kayak, Costa Rica is a tropical choose-your-own-adventure land. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Costa Rica, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Costa Rica is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Snorkel the teeming reefs off Manzanillo, explore some of the globe’s best wildlife-watching destinations, or dig into Costa Rican culture and cuisine in San Jose; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Costa Rica and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Costa Rica:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - cuisine, customs, history, landscapes & ecology, wildlife, surfing, cloud forests, politics
- Over 50 color maps
Covers: San Jose, Central Valley, Highlands, Northwestern Costa Rica, Peninsula de Nicoya, Central Pacific Coast, Southern Costa Rica, Peninsula de Osa, Golfo Duce, Carribean Coast, Northern Lowlands and more
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.