*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Costa Rica - San Jose (PDF Chapter)
This is the San José chapter from Lonely Planet’s Costa Rica guidebook.
Poke around historic neighborhoods, join Sunday crowds in Parque La Sabana, dance the night away to live music, or visit museums of gold, jade, and natural history, and you’ll begin to understand the appeal of Costa Rica’s cultural capital.
- admire Costa Rica’s artistic traditions, past and present, at the Museo de Oro
- savor classical music and dance performances amid the beaux-arts interior of the Teatro Nacional
- poke around the lively Feria Verde de Aranjuez farmers market in search of locally grown and gourmet treats
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Courses, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Information, Getting There & Away, Getting Around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.