No code necessary. See terms.
Costa Rica - Central Pacific Coast (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Central Pacific Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Costa Rica guidebook.
Stretching from the rough-and-ready port of Puntarenas to the tiny town of Uvita, the central Pacific coast is home to both wet and dry tropical rainforests, sun-drenched sandy beaches and a healthy dose of wildlife.
- watch troops of monkeys, slow-moving sloths and gliding brown pelicans at Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio
- surf the beach breaks of Jacó, Playa Hermosa and Dominical – or learn how
- sample some of the coast’s most sophisticated cuisine in Ojochal
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Puntarenas & around, Parrita, Parque Nacional Carara, Tárcoles & around, Playa Herradura, Jacó, Playa Hermosa, Playa Esterillos, Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio & around, Quepos, Manuel Antonio Village, Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio, La Costa Ballena, Matapalo, Hacienda Barú National Wildlife Refuge, Dominical, Escaleras, Uvita, Parque Nacional Marino Ballena, Ojochal, Parque Nacional Isla del Coco.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.