Cork, Kerry & Southwest Ireland Road Trips - County Limerick (PDF Chapter)
This is the County Limerick chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cork, Kerry & Southwest Ireland Road Trips guidebook.
Limerick’s low-lying farmland is framed on its southern and eastern boundaries by swelling uplands and mountains. Limerick city is boisterously urban in contrast and has enough historic and cultural attractions for a day’s diversion.
- explore Limerick city’s rejuvenated waterfront and foodie scene
- wander the thatched-cottage lined main street of Adare, before a round of golf
- walk from Neolithic to Bronze Age sites at Lough Gur
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Limerick City, Adare & Around, Lough Gur, Kilmallock & Around.
You are viewing a Trips Regional guideWhat is a Trips Regional guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.