Cork, Kerry & Southwest Ireland Road Trips - County Cork (PDF Chapter)
This is the County Cork chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cork, Kerry & Southwest Ireland Road Trips guidebook.
Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork. Surrounding the country’s second city – a thriving metropolis made glorious by location and its devotion to the finer things of life – is a lush landscape dotted with idyllic villages.
- settle in a snug pub for a live-music session in Cork
- get the gift of the gab at Blarney Castle
- sample whiskey and excellent food in Midleton
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Cork City, Around Cork City, Blarney Castle, Fota Island, Cobh, Midleton & Around, Youghal.
You are viewing a Trips Regional guideWhat is a Trips Regional guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.