Cork, Kerry & Southwest Ireland Road Trips - Classic Trips (PDF Chapter)
This is the Classic Trips chapter from Lonely Planet’s Cork, Kerry & Southwest Ireland Road Trips guidebook.
Catch the very best of Ireland’s southwest along these classic routes. Drive from Killarney around the Ring of Kerry coast and across County Cork’s lush countryside, combining jaw-dropping coastal scenery with soaring mountains and bags of history.
- explore thriving, cultured Cork, made glorious by its location
- sail off the coast or ride along the beach at Caherdaniel
- sample Dingle Town’s galleries and music-filled pubs
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Southwest Blitz, Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula, Shannon River Route.
You are viewing a Trips Regional guideWhat is a Trips Regional guide?
Want to explore a whole country or large region like California or Europe by car? This is the book for you. Jam-packed with lots of amazing road trips, from two-day escapes to week-long adventures, these guidebooks will ensure you get the most out of every place you drive through.
- Divided into three section: Plan your trip, On the road, Road trip essentials
- Classic Trips – we include the famous drives you simply must do
- Includes unmissable sights and experiences, plus exciting detours
- Recommendations on where to eat and sleep
- Includes a pull-out, full colour map