Cork, Kerry & Southwest Ireland Road Trips
The Southwest contains some of Ireland’s most iconic scenery: crenulated coastlines, green fields crisscrossed by tumbledown stone walls, and mist-shrouded mountain peaks and bogs. Lonely Planet is your passport to Cork, Kerry & Southwest Ireland Road Trips, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Explore the history of the compelling Dingle Peninsula, find excellent food and a lively craic in Cork, and beat the crowds at the Ring of Kerry; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Cork, Kerry & Southwest Ireland Road Trips and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Cork, Kerry & Southwest Ireland Road Trips Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - food, drink, literature, architecture, history
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 17 colour maps
Coverage includes: County Cork, County Kerry, Killarney, Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula, Northern Kerry, County Limerick, and more