Cork, Kerry & Southwest Ireland Road Trips (First Edition)
1st Edition Mar 2020
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Brand New Title
The Southwest contains some of Ireland’s most iconic scenery: crenulated coastlines, green fields crisscrossed by tumbledown stone walls, and mist-shrouded mountain peaks and bogs. Lonely Planet is your passport to Cork, Kerry & Southwest Ireland Road Trips, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Explore the history of the compelling Dingle Peninsula, find excellent food and a lively craic in Cork, and beat the crowds at the Ring of Kerry; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Cork, Kerry & Southwest Ireland Road Trips and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Cork, Kerry & Southwest Ireland Road Trips Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - food, drink, literature, architecture, history
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 17 colour maps
Coverage includes: County Cork, County Kerry, Killarney, Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula, Northern Kerry, County Limerick, and more
You are viewing a Road Trip guideWhat is a Road Trip guide?
These guidebooks are suited to travellers who want to explore the best of an area by car. They concentrate on just a handful of road trips, with more space given to destinations you’ll visit along the way, their top sights, activities and tours, and where to sleep, eat and drink.
- Divided into four sections: Plan your trip, Road trips, Destinations, Rules of the road
- Regional highlights and advice to help you plan the perfect trip
- Maps, detailed directions and expert tips for easy navigation
- Full of in-depth reviews, well-kept secrets and local knowledge
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.