*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Colorado - Boulder & Around (PDF Chapter)
This is the Boulder & Around chapter from Lonely Planet’s Colorado guidebook.
Twenty-five square miles surrounded by reality: that’s the joke about Boulder that never goes away. The weather is perfect, the surroundings – stone Flatirons, gurgling creeks, ponderosa trails and a manicured college campus – are idyllic.
- coast from one end of town to the other on the scenic Boulder Creek Bike Path
- hike or pack a picnic up trails flanking the Flatirons in Chautauqua Park
- get wet paddling or tubing the Boulder Creek right through town
- restaurants & accommodations
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Around Boulder.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.