*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Colorado - Boulder & Around (PDF Chapter)
This is the Boulder & Around chapter from Lonely Planet’s Colorado guidebook.
Twenty-five square miles surrounded by reality: that’s the joke about Boulder that never goes away. The weather is perfect, the surroundings – stone Flatirons, gurgling creeks, ponderosa trails and a manicured college campus – are idyllic.
- coast from one end of town to the other on the scenic Boulder Creek Bike Path
- hike or pack a picnic up trails flanking the Flatirons in Chautauqua Park
- get wet paddling or tubing the Boulder Creek right through town
- restaurants & accommodations
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Around Boulder.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.