*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Colombia - San Andres & Providencia (PDF Chapter)
This is the San Andrés & Providencia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Colombia guidebook.
Here you’ll find isolated beaches, unspoiled coral reefs and an alluring island flavor, and with just a little digging the 300-year-old English-Creole-speaking Raizal culture emerges. San Andrés, the largest island in the archipelago attracts many tourists seeking duty-free shopping sprees, while quieter Providencia offers turquoise sea and extensive coral reefs.
- scuba dive into Providencia’s blue waters, gawking at Colombia’s prettiest coral reefs and marine life
- marvel at the Coconut House and nature garden at West View
- swim with stingrays at sunset off Haynes Cay
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: San Andrés, San Andrés Town, San Andrés Island, Providencia, Aguadulce, Santa Isabel, Santa Catalina, and Maracaibo.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
South America on a Shoestring - Understand South America and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)