*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Colombia - San Andres & Providencia (PDF Chapter)
This is the San Andrés & Providencia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Colombia guidebook.
Here you’ll find isolated beaches, unspoiled coral reefs and an alluring island flavor, and with just a little digging the 300-year-old English-Creole-speaking Raizal culture emerges. San Andrés, the largest island in the archipelago attracts many tourists seeking duty-free shopping sprees, while quieter Providencia offers turquoise sea and extensive coral reefs.
- scuba dive into Providencia’s blue waters, gawking at Colombia’s prettiest coral reefs and marine life
- marvel at the Coconut House and nature garden at West View
- swim with stingrays at sunset off Haynes Cay
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: San Andrés, San Andrés Town, San Andrés Island, Providencia, Aguadulce, Santa Isabel, Santa Catalina, and Maracaibo.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.