*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Colombia - Pacific Coast (PDF Chapter)
This is the Pacific Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Colombia guidebook.
There are few destinations as ruggedly spectacular as the Pacific region of Colombia. It is a place where waterfalls pour out of forest-covered bluffs onto spectacular gray-sand beaches, thermal pools lie hidden in dense jungle and tiny indigenous villages cling to the edge of wild rivers.
- linger amid tropical gardens on the gray-sand beaches of Guachalito
- spot humpback whales at Parque Nacional Natural Ensenada de Utría
- surf the Pacific’s 2m waves near El Valle
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Chocó, Bahía Solano & around, El Valle, Parque Nacional Natural (PNN) Ensenada de Utría, Nuquí & around, South Coast, Buenaventura & around, San Cipriano, and Parque Nacional Natural (PNN) Isla Gorgona.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.