No code necessary. See terms.
Colombia - Medellin & Zona Cafetera (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Medellín & Zona Cafetera chapter from Lonely Planet’s Colombia guidebook.
Welcome to país paisa – paisa country – a vibrant area made up of coffee plantations and flower farms, lush cloud forest, dynamic student towns and the busy city of Medellín. It is one of Colombia’s most dynamic regions, and is not to be missed.
- bathe in piping-hot thermal springs high in the mountains at Termales San Vicente
- ride the Metrocable high above the rooftops of Medellín, then explore the city’s many fine restaurants and bars
- hike among the mighty glaciers of Parque Nacional Natural Los Nevados
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Medellín & around, Guatapé, Piedra del Peñol, Santa Fe de Antioquia, Jardín, Río Claro, Zona Cafetera, Manizales & around, Parque Nacional Natural (PNN) Los Nevados, Pereira, Termales de Santa Rosa, Termales San Vicente, Santuario Otún Quimbaya, Parque Ucumarí, Armenia & around, Salento, and Valle de Cocora.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.