Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Colombia - Caribbean Coast (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Caribbean Coast chapter from Lonely Planet’s Colombia guidebook.
Sun-soaked and stewed in culture, Colombia’s dramatic Caribbean coastline is its dazzling crown, capping the country with myriad ecosystems, from the dense jungles of the Darién Gap on the border with Panama to the barren desert of La Guajira near Venezuela. The crown jewel along the coast is Cartagena, a colonial city with a beauty and romance that’s unrivalled anywhere in Colombia.
- discover Mompox, easily the region’s most charming colonial town and site of a future tourism boom
- escape the heat of the coast in the mountain town and chilled-out backpacker haunt of Minca
- straddle the Colombia-Panama border in the tranquil villages and excellent beaches around Capurganá and Sapzurro
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Cartagena & around, Fuerte de San Fernando & Batería de San José, Islas del Rosario, Playa Blanca, La Boquilla, Volcán de Lodo El Totumo, Santa Marta, Minca, Taganga, Parque Nacional Natural (PNN) Tayrona, Palomino, Ciudad Perdida, La Guajira Peninsula, Riohacha, Cabo de la Vela, Punta Gallinas, Valledupar, Mompox, Tolú, Islas de San Bernardo, Turbo, and Capurganá & Sapzurro.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.