*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Colombia - Cali & Southwest Colombia (PDF Chapter)
This is the Cali & Southwest Colombia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Colombia guidebook.
Out of the way and with a reputation for security problems, southwest Colombia is often overlooked by travelers, but this fascinating region warrants an appearance on all itineraries. It’s an authentic land of contrasts, stimulating the senses at every opportunity.
- gawk at giant pre-Columbian sculptures in phenomenal natural settings at San Agustín
- take a boat ride on Lagunda de la Cocha and visit cloud-forest-clad Isla Corota
- wander through the elegant streets of Popayán to check out its imposing colonial mansions
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Cali & around, Parque Nacional Natural (PNN) Farallones de Cali, Pance, Lago Calima, Darién, Cauca & Huila, Popayán, Coconuco, San Agustín, Tierradentro, Desierto de la Tatacoa, Villavieja, Nariño, Pasto, Laguna de la Cocha, Ipiales, and Santuario de Las Lajas.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.