No code necessary. See terms.
Colombia - Boyaca, Santander & Norte de Santander (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Boyacá, Santander & Norte de Santander chapter from Lonely Planet’s Colombia guidebook.
Extreme is the game amid this region’s deep gorges, fast-flowing rivers and soaring, snowcapped mountains, the country’s outdoor-adventure capital San Gil, and the glacial peaks of Parque Nacional Natural (PNN) El Cocuy. But it’s the region’s bucolic colonial villages evoking life inside a living museum that forge the most lasting impressions.
- tackle the epic Cañon del Río Suárez in San Gil via white-water rafting
- trek the extraordinary páramo wetlands around sky-high Lago de Tota
- lose yourself in the color-coordinated, stuck-in-time village of Mongui
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Boyacá, Villa de Leyva & around, Santuario de Iguaque, La Candelaria, Lago de Tota & around, Sogamoso, Monguí, Sierra Nevada del Cocuy, Santander, San Gil, Barichara, Parque Nacional del Chicamocha, Bucaramanga, Norte de Santander, Pamplona, and Playa de Belén.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.