Colombia - Bogota (PDF Chapter)
This is the Bogotá chapter from Lonely Planet’s Colombia guidebook.
Bogotá is Colombia’s beating heart, an engaging and vibrant capital cradled by chilly Andean peaks and steeped in sophisticated urban cool.
- appreciate the beauty of heft at the free Museo Botero
- genuflect at the striking interiors of Iglesia Museo de Santa Clara and Iglesia de San Francisco
- soak up the village colonial feel of food-centric Usaquén
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: History, Sights, Activities, Courses, Tours, Festivals & Events, Sleeping, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Around Bogotá, Suesca, San Bernardo, Los Llanos, Caño Cristales, and Parque Nacional Natural (PNN) El Tuparro.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.