*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.Our warehouse is closed March 28-30th too, in case you were wondering.
Colombia - Amazon Basin (PDF Chapter)
This is the Amazon Basin chapter from Lonely Planet’s Colombia guidebook.
Amazon. The very word evokes images of pristine jungle, incredible wildlife and one famous river. A visit here remains a transcendent experience, whether you’ve head out on thrilling rainforest treks or take simple hammock siestas soundtracked by the otherworldly sounds of the jungle.
- spend a few days observing abundant wildlife at the excellent Reserva Natural Palmarí
- be serenaded by parrots in the rainforest of Parque Nacional Natural Amacayacu
- slip silently into the jungle by canoe up the tributaries of the Rio Yavari
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Leticia, Tabatinga (Brazil), Isla Santa Rosa (Peru), Parque Nacional Natural (PNN) Amacayacu, Puerto Nariño, Río Yavarí, Reserva Natural Palmarí, and Reserva Natural Zacambú.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.