Coastal Victoria Road Trips - Gippsland & Wilsons Promontory Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Gippsland & Wilsons Promontory Road Trip chapter from Lonely Planet’s Coastal Victoria Road Trips guidebook.
This loop through Victoria’s southeast takes you from wild coastal landscapes to a semi-abandoned mining town hidden deep in the forest.
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- discover even more with detours and ways to link your trips
Coverage includes: Phillip Island, Inverloch, Koonwarra, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Port Albert, Ninety Mile Beach and Walhalla.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.