Coastal Victoria Road Trips
Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet's Coastal Victoria Road Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering coastal Victoria by car.
Featuring 4 amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you’ll visit along the way, experience the world-famous Great Ocean Road, Melbourne's favourite summer playgrounds and wild coastal landscapes, all with your trusted travel companion.
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Detours, Walking Tours and Link Your Trip
Coverage includes: Melbourne, Mornington Peninsula, Great Ocean Road, Torquay, Bells Beach, Twelve Apostles, Gippsland, Wilson's Promontory, Phillip Island and more