Coastal Queensland & the Great Barrier Reef - Understand Coastal Queensland & the Great Barrier Reef and Surival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Queensland Today, History, Climate Change & the Great Barrier Reef, The Arts in Queensland, Deadly & Dangerous, Directory A–Z and Transport chapters from Lonely Planet’s Coastal Queensland & the Great Barrier Reef guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, climate change and the arts to flights, pub-lic transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and lesbian travellers, travellers with disabilities, and travellers with kids. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on how climate change is impacting the Great Barrier Reef
- info on Queensland’s thriving arts scene
- full coverage of the history of the region
- details on Queensland’s lavish array of deadly and dangerous creatures
Coverage includes: Queensland Today, History, Climate Change & the Great Barrier Reef, The Arts in Queensland, Deadly & Dangerous, Directory A–Z and Transport.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.