Coastal California - Disneyland & Orange County (PDF Chapter)
This is the Disneyland & Orange County chapter from Lonely Planet’s Coastal Califor-nia guidebook.
Tourism is dominated by Disneyland in Anaheim in northern OC, and beach communities promising endless summer – and very different lifestyles as you progress down the coast from Seal Beach to Huntington Beach, Newport Beach to Laguna Beach.
- scream your head off on Space Mountain before catching the fireworks show at Disney-land Resort
- fight outrageous bed hair inside the eye of a hurricane in Santa Ana’s Discovery Cube
- shop for vintage treasures and slurp milkshakes in Old Towne Orange
- restaurants & accommodations
Coverage includes: Disneyland & Around, Anaheim, Knott’s Berry Farm, Discovery Cube, Bowers Museum & Kidseum, Old Towne Orange, Orange County Beaches, Seal Beach, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach & Around, Laguna Beach & Around, Dana Point.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation