Civil War Trail Road Trips - Memphis to Nashville Trip (PDF Chapter)
This is the Memphis to Nashville chapter from Lonely Planet’s Civil War Trail Road Trips guidebook.
Classic Blues and Bluegrass are your soundtrack to whiskey stops and important battlefield sites on this road trip between two of America’s legendary – and defiantly different – musical towns.
- get loud in a classic Nashville honky-tonk
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- see Sun Studio, ground zero for American rock and roll
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- visit the birthplace of soul music
- discover even more with walking tours and detours
Coverage includes: Beale Street, Stax Museum of American Soul Music, Sun Studio, Graceland, Shiloh National Military Park, Jack Daniel’s Distillery, Nashville, Grand Ole Opry, Nashville Walking Tour, Tennessee, Franklin and Memphis.