Civil War Trail Road Trips - Memphis to Nashville Trip (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Memphis to Nashville chapter from Lonely Planet’s Civil War Trail Road Trips guidebook.
Classic Blues and Bluegrass are your soundtrack to whiskey stops and important battlefield sites on this road trip between two of America’s legendary – and defiantly different – musical towns.
- get loud in a classic Nashville honky-tonk
- pick the right route with inspirational images and key trip highlights
- see Sun Studio, ground zero for American rock and roll
- get around easily with colour maps and route directions in easy stages
- visit the birthplace of soul music
- discover even more with walking tours and detours
Coverage includes: Beale Street, Stax Museum of American Soul Music, Sun Studio, Graceland, Shiloh National Military Park, Jack Daniel’s Distillery, Nashville, Grand Ole Opry, Nashville Walking Tour, Tennessee, Franklin and Memphis.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.