Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
China - Zhejiang (Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Zhejiang chapter from Lonely Planet’s China guidebook.
It’s Hangzhou, the handsome capital city, that lands Zhejiang on many a traveller’s itinerary. Home to picture-perfect landscapes of classical Chinese beauty, Hangzhou is the obvious highlight. Yet the province offers so much more.
- cycle around Hangzhou’s scenic West Lake, a reflecting pool for willow trees and traditional pavilions
- bask in the glow of the goddess of mercy on the sacred island of Putuoshan
- explore the cobblestone alleys of the ancient village of Zhuge, designed for maximum feng shui
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Hangzhou, Moganshan, Wuzhen, Nanxun, Xinye, Zhuge, Siping, Jinhua, Putuoshan, Ningbo, Shaoxing.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.