China - Plan your trip (Chapter)
Your journey to China starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on exploring modern and ancient China.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about planning your culinary adventure
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to China, China’s Top 30, Need to Know What’s New, If You Like: The Great Wall, Fantastic Food, Hiking, Extremes, Imperial Architecture, Ancient Settlements, Museums, Stunning Scenery, Sacred China, Urban Extravaganzas, Ethnic Minorities, Boat Trips, Month by Month, Itineraries, Eat and Drink Like a Local and Regions at a Glance.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.