*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
China - Jiangxi (Chapter)
This is the Jiangxi chapter from Lonely Planet’s China guidebook.
The underrated province of Jiangxi offers a bucolic entree into semirural Chinese life. It’s a succulent, green place, connected by waterways of natural and human design, rice paddies teeming with bird life and fields draped in wildflowers.
- hike the ancient postal trail between villages around Wuyuan, before sipping rice wine and chrysanthemum tea
- looking out over a forest of granite spires in Sanquing Shan, one of China’s most underrated national parks
- shop for porcelain pieces in the world-renowned and revitalised arts district of Jingdezhen
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Nanchang & Around, Lushan, Jingdezhen, Wuyuan & Around, Sanqing Shan, Longhu Shan, Longnan.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.