China - Jiangxi (Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Jiangxi chapter from Lonely Planet’s China guidebook.
The underrated province of Jiangxi offers a bucolic entree into semirural Chinese life. It’s a succulent, green place, connected by waterways of natural and human design, rice paddies teeming with bird life and fields draped in wildflowers.
- hike the ancient postal trail between villages around Wuyuan, before sipping rice wine and chrysanthemum tea
- looking out over a forest of granite spires in Sanquing Shan, one of China’s most underrated national parks
- shop for porcelain pieces in the world-renowned and revitalised arts district of Jingdezhen
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Nanchang & Around, Lushan, Jingdezhen, Wuyuan & Around, Sanqing Shan, Longhu Shan, Longnan.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.