Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
China - Hunan (Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Hunan chapter from Lonely Planet’s China guidebook.
As the birthplace of Mao Zedong, Communist Party cadres might wax lyrical about the sacred standing of Hunan in the annals of Chinese history, but it’s Hunan’s dramatic scenery that is the real draw.
- hike among the otherworldly peaks of one of China’s most spectacular national parks, Zhangjiajie
- wander the gorgeous river town of Fenghuang at night, marvelling at its lights
- sample authentic, chilli-laden Hunan cuisine in Changsha
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Changsha, Shaoshan, Heng Shan, Zhangjiajie, Dehang, Fenghuang, Hongjiang, Old Town, Furong Zhen.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.