*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.Our warehouse is closed March 28-30th too, in case you were wondering.
China - Heilongjiang (Chapter)
This is the Heilongjiang chapter from Lonely Planet’s China guidebook.
Heilongjiang means ‘Black Dragon River’, and this coiling dragon is the separating line between China and Russia. A neighbourly influence is evident in architecture, food and even souvenirs. Harbin is famous for its European-style facades and winter ice-sculpture festival.
- explore Mohe, China’s northermost village, where every day feels like Christmas, while hoping to catch the elusive but spectacular aurora borealis
- brave the cold to join the crowds who flock to Harbin’s world-famous Ice & Snow Festival
- ski and snowboard at Yabuli Ski Resort, one of China’s finest ski resorts
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Harbin, Mudanjiang, Jingpo Lake, Wudalian Chi, Mohe
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.