*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
China - Guangdong (Chapter)
This is the Guangdong chapter from Lonely Planet’s China guidebook.
Guangdong’s unique culture and natural beauty fly under the radar and have yet to be discovered by many travellers, so you may have a plethora of sublime sights (not to mention great dim sum) all to yourself.
- climb Kaiping’s dramatic Unesco-crowned watchtowers
- be awed by Meizhou’s crouching dragons of Hakka architecture
- visit Foshan, the hometown of two martial-arts legends
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Guangzhou, Foshan, Kaiping, Yangjiang, Zhaoqing, Qingyuan, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Chaozhou, Meizhou, Dabu, Shantou.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.