Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
China - Anhui (Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Anhui chapter from Lonely Planet’s China guidebook.
Fantastical mountainscapes and well preserved villages make Anhui the perfect antidote to the brashness of China’s larger cities. The main attraction is Huangshan, a jumble of sheer granite cliffs wrapped in cottony clouds.
- catch the sunrise from Huangshan, China’s iconic mountain
- marvel at the sophisticated and oh-so-photogenic waterways of the ancient village of Hongcun
- join the Buddhist pilgrims in scaling the fog-shrouded peak of Jiuhua Shan
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Tunxi, Xidi, Hongcun, Pingshan, Shexian, Huangshan, Jiuhua Shan, Hefei
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.